Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Supporter
is not Freeter + Single Mom income > just Single Mom income?
assuming MC is able to sustain himself + having a little extra money on the side

Contributor
@Garn she is not obligated to accept his proposal in the first place and neither is she required to offer him a chance, a "relationship with conditions" as you say. all single moms should be fine with any man just because they want them regardless of personality and income and that any added salary from the man is something to be appreciated? ignoring income would be fine if she wanted to look past that because of her feelings for him but she has no feelings of that sort currently. she showed no romantic interest in him in the first place and he has shown himself to be delusional creep and a person who does not think ahead (that's taking his income out of the equation), why would she even consider him when there is nothing that compels her at this point in time and she does not even love him much less consider him a romantic interest even as his feelings were hinted to her by that other coworker?
in his defense, he does make attempts to study again and she ofc falls for him.

@PTRB in this way she is also thinking about him because
she becomes his motivation to improve.
and realistically, you can't expect a freeter who has already graduated from college to support both a wife and a child. she has no feelings for him to look past his income so why should she yield?

@Jobslayer
@anifd
It is likely that I have not expressed myself well, in both parts of my comment I omit the MC and comedy since both components ruin any reasonable interaction and I set an example more attached to reality, never about the manga where the MC seems useless .

Aggregator gang
close... made the wrong moves here and there.
Like wtf just ask her out normally, don't bring out a ring before you even start dating...
Then again, not like he doesn't have a chance after this, unless she finds someone else.

Dex-chan lover
OOF!
I've seen and experienced a pretty good amount of KO's, but this guy was straight out murdered.
Only first chapter and this already peaked. It can't get any better than this.

Aggregator gang
If you can't get the MILF, then go for that short hair co-worker. She's pretty good looking i'd say.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck is this virgin motherfucker doing with a goddamn ring

oh god my face hurts from cringing

Dex-chan lover
They introduced 4 characters and managed to make them all unlikable. That's actually kind of impressive.

Dex-chan lover
lmao, it's been only 1 chapter and the people who read it are already foaming at their mouths.

Users who are viewing this thread