Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Okay, this one is great.
I'm looking forward to how it's going to progress from here, though I hope that if they do end up together (or just closer) that the comment he made about the kid and hers about being a mother won't be brushed off in the later chapters just to get them closer more easily.

Edit: I just noticed that this is apparently a Seinen. As such, I hope that my worries are unfounded.

haahahaha i dont this mangaka is guy or girl but the deep is what cant single man want to marry a single middle age mother that one good story

Dex-chan lover
well he was a deluded fucking moron the entire chapter, i can't say i'm surprised he got burned like that, specially when everyone was pointing out he was being a delusional fucktard and he remained deliberatedly oblivious to that.
i don't have a shred of sympathy for this moron

I may have been hit by my brothers since i was a kid, but i never felt a punch like that in my whole life bro, respect to our fallen brother

Dex-chan lover
He got hit by a undeniable fact she is a mother before she is anything else

Dex-chan lover
Too real.
Not the MC, but the situation.
Ok, not too real, just good amount of real.

Double-page supporter
Well, at least it got to the point early on, instead of lasting several dozens of chapters...

It mostly makes sense, but doesn't she work the same job as him? Isn't that essentially double the income or doubling the time available to spend with the kid?

Dex-chan lover
He should be able to get a job, thats usually the problem these guys keep applying for super high paid positions in top companies when they should be shooting for little beginner positions in smaller places LOL.

Dex-chan lover
"Can a freeter like you possibly feed a family?"

That's a...death sentences. There's no way you can get her "yes" before you can answers this question.
A woman with family have a different way of thinking.

Dude, get a job first and improve yourself to raise your value before asking a woman like this one...

Users who are viewing this thread