Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
not the kind of (ending) I expected but this was a really good and proper one.
naive young mc and realistic single mom fmc, we gonna get some sweet character development here.

@Mewples if you think proposing to a woman you work with because she might be interested in you is a good idea, you should try it : )

Aggregator gang
@MyersMan69 That’s conjecture, it depends on the person afterall, we all have different emotional values and no women is the same, in this case I think he was compelled because she has a child... Marriage is a huge deal and a promise from asking straight away I think he wanted to express that he would be in it for the long run, that once he starts trying to be together with her he would never turn away...
In a way it’s very sweet of an idea but it does add a lot of pressure to the person being proposed too but does express he is not trying to be fickle.
So I think it would be heartwarming for certain people to do this depending but for me it’s not really a stance I would want to hold and holds no interest for me.
Honestly if I believed someone was interested in me I would rather avoid them so they direct their efforts elsewhere because I am remarkably disinterested 👌

Users who are viewing this thread