Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Progress is so goooooood 😭
Even if it's just a little every chapter. I have to hand it to this manga,
I'm glad every chapter has a little progress for not just the MC but the people around him.

Fed-Kun's army
The day the children will ship the main leads together comes nearer.

After some thinking, I really wish the first chapter hadn't happened and it was just an unrequited crush or something.

I wasn't a very outgoing person, so others getting successful before me never really had an effect on me. My parents ofcourse were the most unhappy bunch. Putting me through useless courses I had no interest in, paying absurd amounts of money and then treating me like trash because I failed. I got a job at the very end, and haven't left it till today because I just don't want to go through the job hunting nightmare again.

Group Leader
Man, the character for Ryo really took a U-turn after the first chapter. I was sure I was going to settle for an idiot for an MC and I'm happy I was proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
OT: I'm sure that the author made some H (I read one with the same art), but I don't fine any with his name. Does someone know his pen-name?

Dex-chan lover
It really feels nice to see a character develop through talking things out with people. It's ridiculously refreshing now a days.

Dex-chan lover
@GTX1080Ti I agree it could of been handled in a way that didn't scare people off, maybe have the character have that rejection and mindset change before issue 1 ended, but I really like the change.

If he was level headed, and just depressed and rejected from the start you lose some of that youthful stupidity that helps shows growth.

Double-page supporter
Man, this chapter really hits home huh. I love how serious yet light-hearted the manga is. And while I see that some people didn't really like the first few chapters, I think they're good cuz they show the MC grow and mature into a responsible adult who understands the difficulty of having all that responsibility.

Dex-chan lover
THIS SERIES IS TOO PRECIOUS 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

This chapter have a perfect ratio of wholesomeness, lood, and progress. Just the way I like it

Double-page supporter
hang in there haruka chan, you can do it
dear god, im weak if its about children trying to be strong. i have a kids, so all i did was spoiling them so they can live a life as fun as they can. a child on that phase didnt need to face hardship, help them until they can do it in their fun way 😭

I'm getting diabetes just because of this manga it's too wholesome and sweet feels.

Users who are viewing this thread