Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Aggregator gang
One of my Uncles discussed how a crying child is not an issue, but most parents are like WTF? Why you crying? GTFO!! I hate you!! There are very few parents who actually try to get to the core of the problem. We live in an economy apartment so our flats are really close together. You can hear children crying for all sorts of reasons and what the parents do? Some lock em up in the bathroom, some in the balcony. Only very few apartments have almost peaceful children (like the ones next to us).

Kudos to the MC trying to understand the core of the problem. I usually distance myself from kids because I genuinely don't know what I'd talk about. However my dad hates that exact part of me, because when I was a kid, supposedly his friends' kids took real good care of me and entertained me.

Dex-chan lover
This is so heartwarming the sexy parts seem kinda out of place.

Fed-Kun's army
@GTX1080Ti
Yeah.... seems, most parents are like that also in my experience whenever their child does something that may/will possibly annoy the shit out of them. Especially the crying part, most don't know how to good parenting 101 and will cause their child grow up hating them because of that strict punishment to shut the crying like an emotional manipulation(?)/abuse... and only few parents know how to since they understand/empathize the feeling.
Even I experienced the strict emotional, physical abuse my mother made me went through my early childhood until my late teens since I moved away from her.

At least, your dad knows that he is not a good father by projecting his hate on something he didn't/can't/won't do regarding on your well-being on some point of time.

Kudos to your distancing for being aware that you don't know how to interact with kids without bullying them :)

trying for both wholesome and ecchi.. I just don't understand. Just leave the ecchi behind and the manga will still be fine.

Dex-chan lover
@emmie_dee Yeah, trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator does that. This’d be really nice and fluffy without it, but they gotta make money somehow I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread