Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Contributor
Oh.

So that's why the title is what it is, because now he will obviously see Asahi a lot in school.

Dex-chan lover
My dark thoughts are teling me she gets beat up at home. Then again, she barely sees her parents so probably not

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot Yeah, it's unlikely that she's actually abused. The poor kid probably just mistook her parents absence as her own fault for not being a good enough girl. Which is why she overly compensates now at every opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
@Kefkabot Nah, she was just forced to take care of herself. To her, being a good girl is her desperate attempt to make her parents take notice of her because if she was a good girl they'd be there for her instead of always being away, so she's a bad girl.

I'm sure they love her, but I seriously hope protag or someone bitches them out.

Double-page supporter
@tersione
@sirflimflam
She is also probably taking care of herself a lot, if they are always at work. So combine wanting to be good so your parents will praise you + always being alone = o o f

Contributor
I know it's not only incredibly unlikely but also a tall order for a freeter, but I'm hoping MC adopts Haruka as his own daughter.
Her parents aren't bad people, but extended periods of non-interaction really isn't healthy for Haruka's well-being, especially at this young age.

Dex-chan lover
@MCX01 she potentially hides how she feels from them though.

@justforthelulz That's a bitch much. She's smart enough to feel scarred by switching caretakers, it would further make her feel unwanted. The right thing is to explain that to the parents and have them try and fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread