Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 3 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
This shit is even sweeter than all the chocolate they made combined.

Jesus Christ though, Asahi. You don't have to be that blunt. Especially when it comes to your own deceased dad.

The kids know exactly what they're doing and it bring a smile to my face. God bless the little gremlins

Dex-chan lover
Waiting for the school arc to end and the marriage arc to begin here we go bois. I'm actually enjoying this manga a lot with its melancholic undertones but very bright and heartwarming moments when they spend together as a family

Thanks for the translation

It's totally understandable she can't just simply answer "I lkke/love you too" to him. She dearly loved her husband, they even have a child, it's not like you can just forget about it so easily. And it's good he also understands that, he doesn't feel jealous or mad(not like he has any right)

Dex-chan lover
Kicked the bucket...

@-Aincrad- She already turned him down once, with no flimsy intention at all, quite decisively in fact, which is what makes it considerably harder for her to accept him.

Dex-chan lover
The dad:
3pnld8.jpg

Double-page supporter
My understanding is that they havent confirmed anything explicitly and are maintaining some distance until Ryo is done with exams. She's been really obvious about how she feels about him ww

Users who are viewing this thread