Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

Nei

Dex-chan lover
What the actual fuck. I really wasn't expecting such a good series from the cover and the title, I thought I was walking into a dumb nonsensical romance with the milf tag in just for fetiche reasons, but man the author really did something here, I'm really looking forward to keep reading this!

Ah damn this manga have 4 vol and 33 chapters only? And we are half way there...

Damn I wish there was more wholesome manga like this

Aggregator gang
Uh. I can't really approve dating a single mom as a young guy, but whatever.
First chapter was funny tho.

I might sound like a jerk for saying this, but can someone just snipe this series already? It hurts seeing a completed series like this but the scanlations are slow (We’re only halfway there ffs). Should’ve uploaded weekly even though it’s presumably a monthly series.

@darara I don't see why not? Actually, my step-father started going out with my mom when she was 29 yo. He was 22 at that time. And they're still happy with each other now that they are almost 60.

Double-page supporter
This is what I call character development. This character has changed more in a couple chapters than shounen and isekai MC's in their entire run-through.

comon... don´t kiding about this. I read that and I was so enthusiastic... until I read (JK)

Fed-Kun's army
I wana be in the future where we got the vaccine and this is fully translated already...😭

i would literally read this even if someone did google translate as long as they know english and can make it comprehensible. it’s so good but it needs updated

This isn´t even fun... starting to think about translating indonesian version from google.... (at leaste for myself)

Holy. I was not prepared for this amount of wholesomeness. Plus, the the character development of the MC was very satisfying. 10/10 would read again.

Users who are viewing this thread