Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

At first I thought it would just be a sexualization of a young mother, and to a small extent it is, but in reality it's looking at a group of people that are probably slightly looked down upon in society, and showing what they might really be like. Humanizing them to younger people, to show something along the lines of 'they have their own circumstances, and they're just as valuable as everyone else', would be my rough guesstimation 13 chapters in. A sweet and wholesome look at a young widow and her son interacting with a college age man who's just starting to figure out how to be an adult. 8.5/10 from the story, and the momma thicc so 9/10 👍

Group Leader
If you're having a bad day, this is something you should definitely check out

Dammit, how can something be so wholesome ;-;

Aggregator gang
Cute wholesome and sometimes It can be sad. Seriously a Masterpiece. Wow. Wholesome tag is required.

Its cute and funny cuz of their reletionship but Its also sad cuz of the late husband and the single mother.
"When I'm gone please find happiness even If Its an other man. Just be happy."

I REQUIRE SUSTENANCE IN THE FORM OF YOUNG MAN X MOTHER LOVEY STORIES

Read: Yakumo-san wa edzuke ga shitai

This

I'm sure there's more, but my hunger goes unsatiated.

i like the character progress, the male mc from a boy who only think about love. started to understand the responsibility as a parent. working everyday is tiring, top it up with dealing your child. creating family isnt what the family dramas always shown, need the right priority of what are you working for in the family.

Contributor
@HouYiZhang @rudityacandra
Because this somehow confuses a lot of people:
Status.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The description make me remember about a "H" where the MC let his friend's mom to freeloading in his place. He got caught fapping, make love, and they got married in the end lol

Users who are viewing this thread