Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

@necron omg I wanna read a manga with that story 😭😭

Btw so your neighbours has about 10 years gap? I'm just curious, I'm okay with that tho since they're both already adult :D

Dex-chan lover
He wants the MILF! One tiddy for him to suck, the other for her child.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so pissed that I had to catch up on a cliffhanger... What was that Papa thing ?!
I'm way too curious now !

Dex-chan lover
This manga is one of the worst I've seen for the MC barely doing anything to earn his LI's attention but still getting it anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Keetonman: "This manga is one of the worst I've seen for the MC barely doing anything to earn his LI's attention but still getting it anyway."
I mean, the first few chapters are pretty painful. But I was surprised at how the MC starts to pull his life together, to learn to be a better person and not to just... be generic until someone loves him. I'd say this manga's a surprise favorite for me, and will definitely continue to be unless it really goes off the rails later.

Slow starter; but getting more fuzzy and warm as it goes. Wonder where I can get a waifu like that Okaa-san............

You know I stared this manga by jumping into like the third from the newest chapter at the time and I enjoyed it enough to give it a full read.
My experience then was much better than my experience of reading it from the the first chapter because the beginning left such a disgusting taste in my mouth that tainted the entire rest of the story!
6/10 would recommend.

Gets pretty wholesome, but it's gonna take a million chapters for this to get anywhere I think

Milf could easily be ntred by some rich ugly bastard, I mean the whole reason she rejected the mc was cause he was poor. So its quite reasonable and plausible for some rich bbc to ntr her🤭

Users who are viewing this thread