Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

Mmm... more than shooting him for being a "brokeass", it's more that he said the only thing you never said to a mother: that her son "doesn't matter" - he basically killed himself there.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THIS COMMUNITY AND WOMEN.ITS LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER SEEN ONE BEFORE
oh wait...

LOL soooooo much virgin's comments here
One woman who fuck isn't "used goods" its just a woman
Parece que nunca estuvieron con una chica jajaja

Double-page supporter
I dare anyone here to call there mom, sister, aunt, or even grandma “used goods”😂

Dex-chan lover
Dating a single parent isn’t easy. You’re entering in a relationship with both the parent and the child(ren). The latter may reject you and not think of you as their parent or you might get along but they tell you that you can’t replace their biological one. Sometimes they may have accepted you but say something hurtful in a fit. You’ll also have to tolerate the ex partner and ensure that they still have a proper relationship with their child(ren) too. Some of them may be terrible and you might have to put up with fights between your partner and the ex. If they’re dead then you’ll have to live up to them while also avoiding to erase their existence from the child(ren)’s heart. You also have to give them as much love and attention as you’d give to your biological children. It’s a lot responsibility and demands a high level of maturity and kindness. In reality, an inexperienced person like the MC shouldn’t even attempt it. Here though, we’re dealing with a work of fantasy and it isn’t meant to be realistic.

Stupid protagonist and result . 😁 May-December relationship is good . But with a chicken gay prtagonist is not ok

Group Leader
If you don't have a new chapter because there is no raw, I can send it to you. Contact me via gof199x@gmail.com

This manga probably gonna be one hell drama but THIS IS JUST PERFECT FOR ME!!! at least right now.... since I am just in the mood of reading this kind of stuff.

This is why if you want to get those milfs, you gotta not be working at a convenience store and get a real paying job instead.

to <fodderchara18>,

would you kindly upload more chapters of this wonderful piece of reading material 😀

i really want to read continuation of this manga

please and thank you 🧐

Fed-Kun's army
@burmn123 I have to agree with that. I wasn't expecting it, but all the sudden I read all the chapters(up to 3 as of right now) in a flash. I WANT MORE

Ank

Double-page supporter
Unexpectedly great.
But 1 chapter a month? ☹☹☹

Users who are viewing this thread