Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai!

Dex-chan lover
@firefox1234 Actually, they're more like "In use" or "taken" rather than "used goods". "Used goods" sounds like something that's been used and thrown away, or is making its rounds after already been used? Like, reselling perhaps? Anyway, I agree with you completely but I'm just saying that something that is currently owned by someone isn't usually called used goods unless they're looking to sell it.

I really love this manga.
Is this like a side thingy where you only upload when you feel like it?

2/10 nice art shit story. shit characters shit everything else. don't bother reading this dogshit.

Contributor
@okaythen123
You can expect more chapters soon(ish). We're working on this on a volume basis, so we'll be done with vol1 and then wait for vol.2 to come out.

oof, this is right in my strike zone.
planned to wait a little bit more but the rating is kinda worrying D:

Is fun to see that the art and description bring all type of people looking for a milf borderline hentai. They all leave when they see this is more like a heartwarming story with no eccchi at all.

I wish there was a better ballpark for the characters ages, I've read chapter 1 and chapter 4 and I don't really want to read more. Is he like a 20 year old trying to bang a 30 year old? The whole "once you're over 25 you're old" thing from Japan is really weird to me.

Fed-Kun's army
This one is quite good. Severely underrated.

People be coming here with bad intentions lol

Dex-chan lover
First time I read a manga with a premise like this that ACTUALLY has realistic situations. Unfortunately, this isn't the first time I had to deal with an infuriating and dumb MC

Group Leader
@sanctuario If I may, why is the MC infuriating and dumb? I could understand "naive" and "ignorant" (both things he's understood by early 2nd chapter and is actively working towards correcting) but why "dumb" and "infuriating"?

Dex-chan lover
@Random_Passer-by I just meant in the way that naive people tend to do (or think) dumb things in the eyes of people. Infuriating because I can't seem to process his thoughts. I can't seem to relate to him at all as a character. He's just really confusing as a character (I don't know whether he has depth or just flat) and the way he's redeeming himself in the few chapters out is really superficial. But then again, it has only been 5 chapters and all I'm really doing is making shallow remarks.

TLDR formerly naive guy hates fictional naive guy because he can't understand the fictional character's naivety.

i have a neighbor that have this very same situation he have two daughters and his first wife died from sickness and he end up raising the two for 3 three whole years alone and scrap by working on a resturant which is also the place he found his new wife and yes she is a collage student working part time at that time (she is now a accountant) and reading this is kinda a feel train for me XD

Users who are viewing this thread