Kimi no Risou no Maid ni Naru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
This is trash. If you like maid story, 'ojousama no shimobe' is better. Why is that manga being left untranslated is a mystery to me

Dex-chan lover
Same female character design strategy, over and over, ad nauseam: FMC has long hair and soft(er) eyes with an amiably gentle personality to match, has small breasts; side girl has short hair and hard eyes with a prickly personality to go with the latter, has big breasts.

Bet I'm eventually going to run into another mouthy dunce on these forums pretending this sort of thing doesn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if yunamaro is getting the bag I'm not going to complain.

In case anyone is interested their Twitter feed is almost entirely Musashi from Kantai Collection. So basically he/she just like me fr fr

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, what year is it, so this is an acceptable deal (other person as debt collateral) in Japan? And of course: why nobody actually involved law enforcement and authorities? Giving in to illegal demands only empowers the criminals to do so more.

Dex-chan lover
I literally skimmed through the first chapter and this looks so generic and no plot basically.

Aggregator gang
just ordinary romance it will be falls like harem story, i think story like this already so much. but yeaah still feels generic story too nothing special just sexy jk with rich bf

Double-page supporter
Okay okay I see it. Childhood friend loves him but he assumes the opposite, check. Rich and also, apparently, objectively prettiest girl in class, check. Childhood friend gets jealous and also starts working for him, okay sure. Any form of flirting or hint that rich girl likes him will be seen by him as obligatory for the debt.

She's not rich, she's just "popular and the prettiest" girl. MC is the rich one. If heroine girl was rich, she wouldn't have been caught in the debt of her own parents and be working as a maid for MC. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Girl, if he can spend 1 billion yen casually like that. His family company must be atleast at top 10 Japan biggest company. How the fuck you don't even know about it.
How indeed.

It's quite the coincidence that she was almost kidnapped right after their first conversation instead of sometime before that. Isn't it.

Users who are viewing this thread