Kimi no Tame no Curtain Call - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Hopefully the new girl isn't gonna cause trouble too early into the story, we have just started after all.

I want to know the main characters first before I am thrown drama to interrupt them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

honestly what I hate most about stories like these are how fucking shallow and stupid Japanese highschool students are. "At least I have you" isn't a complex phrase with hidden meaning, how the fck do you not get the message of that??

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

honestly what I hate most about stories like these are how fucking shallow and stupid Japanese highschool students are. "At least I have you" isn't a complex phrase with hidden meaning, how the fck do you not get the message of that??
Y'know I think it actually tracks this time

Highschool is so much an emphasis on being "part of a group" and having a clique and all that , a lot of high schoolers really struggle to understand friendship besides a shallow idea n having a group to talk about whatever drama with , which is prob what that line was trying to get across

Not complicated linguistically or anything but hard to understand for someone who hasn't properly experienced the world yet

Dex-chan lover

Highschool is so much an emphasis on being "part of a group" and having a clique and all that , a lot of high schoolers really struggle to understand friendship besides a shallow idea n having a group to talk about whatever drama with , which is prob what that line was trying to get across

Not complicated linguistically or anything but hard to understand for someone who hasn't properly experienced the world yet
i worded this really poorly but basically what i meant is that a lot of people put all their happiness in interactions with other people and struggle to understand that they need to find internal happiness first and be happy being alone before they can like, truly be happy i guess

specially so in high schoolers and young adults

Dex-chan lover
Ffs we are only 2 chapters in and the (most likely) bitch we all hope die has already shown up…
also is this really a GL? It doesnt have GL tag on any website

Thanks for the new series!

Dex-chan lover

You are making a mountain out of a mole hill, the phrase "At least I have you" isn't that deep.

Like hell, turn on some random bullshit but popular romance series and you will see phrases like that all the time.
if you think most highschoolers are this dumb because they "haven't properly experienced the world yet" you need to fucking go outside. Highschoolers are 15-18, they're teenagers with their own ideas and agendas already. Their ideas might still be naive and dumb, but that doesn't mean they don't understand a simple phrase like "At least I have you".

Dex-chan lover
"I wonder what kind of play they will put on"

"Would you like me to take you to a place in this city where wishes come true?"
o shit wrong anime

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this one has some potential! Thanks for the tl and thanks for picking up the series, xKs!

Dex-chan lover
You are making a mountain out of a mole hill, the phrase "At least I have you" isn't that deep.

Like hell, turn on some random bullshit but popular romance series and you will see phrases like that all the time.

if you think most highschoolers are this dumb because they "haven't properly experienced the world yet" you need to fucking go outside. Highschoolers are 15-18, they're teenagers with their own ideas and agendas already. Their ideas might still be naive and dumb, but that doesn't mean they don't understand a simple phrase like "At least I have you".

"You are making a mountain out of a mole hill!" proceeds to make a mountain out of a molehill

Ffs we are only 2 chapters in and the (most likely) bitch we all hope die has already shown up…

Y'all see one panel of a character doing something totally innocuous and start fantasizing about her death. Very normal behavior

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"You are making a mountain out of a mole hill!" proceeds to make a mountain out of a molehill
I've been very consistent with what I meant to say. @Ichaivalrose brought up another argument ("hard to understand for someone who hasn't properly experienced the world yet") so I responded about that.

If you have an actual point you want to make or you don't agree with my argument, feel free to talk about it. Being snippy about me is just childish.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread