Kimi no Tame no Curtain Call - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

honestly what I hate most about stories like these are how fucking shallow and stupid Japanese highschool students are. "At least I have you" isn't a complex phrase with hidden meaning, how the fck do you not get the message of that??
To be fair, it's possible that the japanese phrase used in the original is a bit more complicated of a concept or the concept is just harder to grasp than in English.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, it's possible that the japanese phrase used in the original is a bit more complicated of a concept or the concept is just harder to grasp than in English.
I sincerely hope so.

Dex-chan lover
026fb95b966783b84bf729530501d54a.jpg

still waiting for this to be picked up

Fed-Kun's army
another good manga abandoned while some generic shonenshit is being worked on by 4 groups
Hope this gets picked up
026fb95b966783b84bf729530501d54a.jpg

still waiting for this to be picked up
I hope to see more of this
I need this manga to come back ASAP. Such an interesting premise.
Your hopes have been fulfilled, there's a new chapter and hopefully there'll be more.

Dex-chan lover
I think is funny, I said 10 months ago when the first chapter dropped "oooh boi I hope no gyaru girl comes and makes trouble" and then this happens hahhaha idk she could be the coolest character in the story, we know nothing yet... except that she's a bad student apparently and she's going to get involved :worry:

Users who are viewing this thread