Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

@boag

Is it a recent thing? If it is I must have missed it, if not though maybe thats what caused him to break up with her. As the title goes maybe he wants her to forget (become indifferent) to him so that when he passes she isnt as sad.

Fed-Kun's army
Is he gonna die? I'm very hesitant reading stories with illness elements.

Not quite sure but my assumption that the only reason the male and female protagonists grew apart is that I'm pretty sure female idols aren't supposed to have relationships. Plus with the male mc going away to a college in Tokyo, I assume the male mc couldn't keep things up for logistic reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I don’t quite understand their relationship. The first chapter made it sound like something happened in highschool that splintered them with her being really mad, but here she very easily goes back to treating him like when they were kids and all that tension and conflict from the first reunion in the first chapter magically disappears

Dex-chan lover
@starch12313
he was told by the doctor, you have 6 months to a year to live, and then went back home, and from the flashbacks it seems theyve been apart for far longer, so yeah, something must have happened that broke them up beforehand.

@boag

I mean that really doesn't mean anything. He could have known of his disease years prior, and up till now it has gotten this serious. I find it very unlikely for him to have just found out about the disease.

seams reasonable that their relationship ended when he went to uni or when she left to become a idol

Dex-chan lover
I honestly hope he's like fuck life and dies at the end. If anyone has any spoils for the ln if he dies I beg you please tell me

Thank you for picking this up. I don't know why, but I just have a hunch that this will end well or at least mc won't die.

Group Leader
I think they both have always liked each other but circumstances forced them away and they put up certain personalities to make it easier on themselves

Users who are viewing this thread