Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

ive been waiting for the guy to at least show simptoms of dying. And all we got is some fainting due to lack of sleep... Like come on mann.. its time for you to kick the bucket

Dex-chan lover
lets hope next chapter or 2 more chapter to reach the end, i prefer this manga to be a short manga rather than a very long one

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
He hasn't told anyone but her mom that he doesn't have much time, right? That sucks, man...

I believe that this is going to end bittersweetly.

Double-page supporter
To be honest, i prefer this type of development. Don't too hard and slowly

The author really should emphasize more about his sickness. I'm not gone say that he should kick the bucket already, but I would like if some people found out.

Thansk for the translation.

After the festival something needs to happen!! Like his illness starts to show or something and his love finds out about it or something...idk

Aggregator gang
I hope they find out his sickness before he dies. Finding out that it was their last memory with the guy after it's too late would be bad. Especially the girl. What if she says something bad then he dies? Oof imagine the guilt she will carry after

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka Except there are lots of illnesses, diseases and body issues that are life threatening that don't effect your activeness until maybe the end. We're straight up told MC is gonna die in 6 months to a year, and we have no idea how longs it been since then. Considering the MC needs surgery, I'm going to assume there's something wrong with his body, rather than an illness or disease (something like from I Want to Eat Your Pancreas). I could be wrong though, since its not mentioned much.

My guess here is after the festival, if its not revealed to everyone that he's gonna die from him fainting or w/e cause he overworked himself beforehand, he'll go into critical during/after they finish the performance and get sent to the hospital, where FL will convince him to live and take the surgery or something. That or he'll just die, lmao. /shrug

Ok there's no tragedy flag, but why do I feel like we're not in the clear yet...

Dex-chan lover
Plottwist: he dies in the surgery

(I know most of us probably guessed this as possible ending for him but pretend to be surprised)

@KazutoKatsuragi Yeah, but he will die anyways, it says in first chapter that if he takes the surgery it will prolong his life by 5 years or so(even though it's only 30% chance of succes). So it's impossible to recover

Users who are viewing this thread