Kimi no Wasurekata wo Oshiete - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
my only wish is the girl finds out about his condition and understands why he "gave up" before he dies. thats it.

Fed-Kun's army
@newmangareader246
@Gladiator02

I also hope so, it's a little infuriating that there's someone that only wants another to meet their expectations, and then they're angry when the person in question doesn't meet those expectations, without even wanting to know the other person's condition, and after that, they don't even help that person and end up making things worse.

@Orriee: "five-year survival rate", used in chap1, means the chance of being alive 5 years after the surgery. It doesn't mean the surgery is only going to extend his life by 5 years and then boom. If he takes the surgery, MC has 30% chance of being alive in 5 years (he can die before, after 1 or 2 years for instance). If he doesn't, he would die in 6m to 1y.
There is a scenario in which MC can live (surgery going extremely well and he recovers well, although full recovery is said to be impossible), but the chance of it are extremely slim.

With that said, I'd really like the manga to focus on that death flag and relationship, instead of that silly music festival and such... Really don't give a fuck about the festival, the music and all, wish we could skip that part, or that it only takes 1 or 2 chapters top

Dex-chan lover
Glad the author hasn’t forgot about his illness. it’s not like I want him to die, but it was stated that full recovery is almost impossible. it would be such a joke to let him fully recover while saying that full recovery is almost impossible

Dex-chan lover
ah yeas he has plotivitis, the magical illness that doesnt stop him from functioning normally and has no debilitating side effects but will definetly kill him when the plot demands it.

I disagree though with wanting someone to find out MC condition. I don't think he want pity from another person, and instead he work out his little time to make something worthwhile: the festival, for the people he care about.

I genuinely wanted the author to keep his illness secret untill the very end, though. But, yeah this manga is lacking a drama and more like slice of life.

Dex-chan lover
So wait did he not even tell a single person, including his own family?

Dex-chan lover
Is it depressing that I can't wait for him to start dying

like all this character growth, build-up

I don't wanna read about how much better he gets, knowing that he'll just "leave" not long afterwards

Ladies and gentlemen, now I'm gonna quickly and kindly remind you that this guy is gonna die with a 70% chance.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread