Kimi Shi ni Tamafu Koto Nakare - Vol. 8 Ch. 46

Group Leader
Chapter 46 took longer than usual due to some prior jobs. Will be back to a pretty regular schedule from now on. Chapter 47 is 32 pages plus 2 for the volume extras

Dex-chan lover
I can't decide whether this chapter was boring or disturbing

Alright this is enough for me, i am dropping this manga. I started reading this because of Kuroi kun and the female lead , now they barely have any scenes and instead we have to read tons of boring political discussions which are boring as hell .

The author had some potential in this manga but ruined with all his cheap philosophy.

Double-page supporter
mashiro you shouldn't kill cats and kuroi that's definitely not how you hold a cat

i really want to know where tf he's going w this. like anyone thinking there wouldn't be politics in a manga where child soldiers are dropped into a third world country out the gate is out of touch... kuroi is also getting all kinds of death flags with mashiro's humanity pretty much depending on him. i hope she can regain some of her optimism and not kill cats wtf. like incest is one thing but lets not kill kitties :mad: i better see that cat alive in three chapters w mashiro caring for it until it dies as a plot device or something (pls no)

@Replicant_122

... for real?

Oh my f---ing God, it was going so well wtf???

First Fire Sanctuary who dropped out to advertise Nier merchandise, then that anon whom I even provided the raws and only lasted a few chapters, and now CopyPaste too?

Is this manga cursed or something??

@pihip
Ack... hopefully, a new group will scanlate this manga one day....

only 13 chapters left!

@CopyPaste Thank you for translating this far!

sad :( this manga had so much potential and was amazing

Users who are viewing this thread