Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 22 - The Transcended Salinger

Dex-chan lover
She captured him through perfidious means, and he thinks he needs to repay her for letting him go? Uhg... 😐

Dex-chan lover
So she frees him only when she needs him? What a bitch.
And for the love of god, JUST KILL THAT FUCKING MAID ALREADY!!!

Very good job on the redraw fam. If it doesnt kill your soul redrawing those, keep it up, otherwise totally ok to leave them.

Dex-chan lover
*sigh* i missed that one translator that kind enough to tell the reader whether the chapter will end in a cliff or not...

Dex-chan lover
Do what you wanna with the SFX. Redraws are always appreciated, but if it puts considerable extra effort into the chap, then no redraws + just translated text next to them is totally fine. If it adds any stress/workload, I'd rather see a group stick together than another series go on hold because a member burned out.

Fed-Kun's army
I prefer option 2. The redraws look great! I don't think they are time-efficient. Most official localizations just do small labels next to the text for good reason.

Thanks alot for the chapter my dude, there is no need to redraw sfx just wasting time just write next to them in small

Like a lot of people said, redraws are always very nice but it's probably not worth so much effort. I would just save some time and sanity if I were you.
Thanks for the new chapter!

I don't know if I'm supposed to answer that was just posted in this latest chapter here, but I personally, am a okay if you just type set a little word for the sfx. I don't have any problem with seeing them in fights and I feel I would get to read the chapter sooner if you don't redraw Everything which I would love XD. Also the amount of time readers will spend reading on those redraws just isn't worth it. Thank you for giving me well done chapters to read.

If you enjoy the redraws go for it. Personally I don’t always pay attention to them though. Thanks for the chappy!

Dex-chan lover
I see not much different in reading enjoyment of either redraw SFX so I'll vote for just typeset small text around the sfx.

Ideal would be appropriate sized text in a white box covering over the original sfx, but small text around is also fine. Thanks for the work

Users who are viewing this thread