Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 24 - The Superhuman and The Battle Enthusiast (Part 2)

Supporter
My only question is, how did he make the coat stay on his shoulder even if it was windy as hell?!

If anyone wonders why Alice says it's a rematch with the invisible guy, as someone has stated in chapter 23, most of volume 2 is left out and skipped. Basically Alice fought with invisible man in that volume and this is the 'second' time. I would recommend reading volume 2 since inconcistencies will probably be more apparent due to the changes.

Dex-chan lover
@LordNgee Even without that, I would've just assumed they fought at some point before the series started. It's not like the war's been going only since we got a glance at any of the characters after all. Alice is one of their most powerful people, she probably has quite a history of battles even the novel didn't cover.

Dex-chan lover
@icekatze Not to mention that she only set his ass free AFTER the other guy escaped out of prison and NOT before that, she clearly only did that hoping he would help her weak ass defeat him. God I hate this. speaking of the other guy... there better be a damn good explanation as to why he could escape in the first place, because his double/substitute surviving plan was 100% asspull.

Dex-chan lover
So, why did they lose the ahoge they both have in the anime? >_>

Double-page supporter
man, i love this manga, but i hate how even this one follows the shitty "i explain how i fight to my literal enemy" trope

Dex-chan lover
With volume 4 being released this month, we can only hope that there are extra pages and panels to fill in some gaps
But I'm not holding my breath

Rin with some affection to Iska (Most likely just a friendly affection) OwO

Aggregator gang
I abandoned this manga declaring it as harem trash, but the anime motivated me to read further.

Users who are viewing this thread