Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 26 - Sisbell, The Witch Who Wishes Upon The Planet

Dex-chan lover
So im a bit confused, is the range related to where she currently is or is it anywhere she has been within that range?

Dex-chan lover
So the question is, how did such a powerful but weak girl (combat power ????) get caught by the Empire?
Intelligence wise, she can spy literally everything about the military, there’s absolutely no question she’s a threat. But if her mom had known, why not insist on sending the guards with her on this trip?
Something really strange is happening in the royal palace. Could it be that the monster truly does have allies inside?

Aggregator gang
@ESCrowe

The Empire doesn't know her power, and she even hide his TRUE power from her people... Why do you think she is a threat if her power is limited to "300 meters", only if she is IN the HQ from the Empire she would be useful (but her people doesn't know about the Kilometers)

Dex-chan lover
I mean, he’d definitely be a huge help; especially against that demon or whatever the hell it is.

Dex-chan lover
"And the only one I can trust, my butler..."

Goddammit, someone tell her that's the exact opposite of how these things go.

Contributor
I like the new girl right now. She was established in the beginning, and she has a cool power. Its also nice tat we're learning more about Alice's kingdom.

Also, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the butler's the monster that she's feared. And once she makes contact with Iska, the butler will reveal his true colors and whatnot.

Dex-chan lover
shouldn't it be from past to future instead of just past? I mean, those events jump from past to a (possible) future often.

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans even 300 meters away without line of sight is a very good distance, there’s no question she could be a vastly threatening spy. And whether the Empire knew or didn’t, they still treated her as a serious enemy despite her appearance.
This all still sidesteps the question: how and why did she get caught when she shouldn’t be anywhere near any danger?

Dex-chan lover
...its the old man isnt it.... i mean, im like 90% sure its the old man

Double-page supporter
So... A year ago, she went out of the country with only her butler as her protection... and was immediately captured? How did she not realize the fact that he returned home unscathed means he is the traitor?

Or am I getting the timeline wrong? This manga has no proper expository tools. Everything is just smashed together and told without any sense of order.

P.S. The "monster" is almost definitely an agent of the older sister, because she knows her mom is gonna abdicate to her sister, so she'll assassinate the Queen and assume the throne herself.

Dex-chan lover
Which LN is the manga currently covering now,and how long will the arc last?

Dex-chan lover
She's an Oracle. If she has this power and range, then every single criminal and malicious person would be wary of her.

Her word, will be law.

@MrMcNasty

Remember Iska's sin? He let her go. Unbeknownist to him, he let go of the 3rd princess, Sisbell. That's why the Apostles were on his case of letting go a witch.

Users who are viewing this thread