Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 26 - Sisbell, The Witch Who Wishes Upon The Planet

I could have sworn in a earlier chapter that Alice had sisters who were hostile toward her...but in this chapter, she seems to be on good terms with her older sister, and her younger sister is not a bad person.
I must be mixing this up with another manga.

Dex-chan lover
wait... so the girl was the prisoner iska saved few years ago?... and she is alice's sister?... if so why nobody knows that sisbel was captured?... this does not make any sense...

Aggregator gang
man i hate these stupid 4th wall breaking explanations, did anyone really need her completely abitrary monologue on how many years and how many meters her ability can reach? its obvious she can see shit, just keep it at that, having some mysterys is part of a good story...

Dex-chan lover
@FlyingThunder it can be taken as an attempt show that she's a meticulous person that measures the true potential of her ability
though not that meticulous since she stopped at just like, the most significant digit instead of going to the exact cm

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 Rin said it like the rivalry for being the Queen made the sisters unfriendly to each other
And Alice isn't excited to meet her older sister (even as a excuse to not do paperwork for a bit!), and here isn't trying very hard to get her younger sister to cut it out with the cold looks.
Although it remains to be seen how the elder sister is like with her siblings (or why Rin said those pretty rude things about her)

@ESCrowe that entire sequence didn't make sense to me.

She didn't want to go meet her big sister, but a couple of panels later, she said her big sister is lively and fun to talk to. That's not something you would say about someone who you have a bad relationship with.

Hey this butler is totally harmless, trustworthy and not suspicious at all right ? He will absolutely not turn out to be the evil dude in disguise that threaten the life of the Queen. Nop not a chance in the world.

Well, I caught up to this pretty quickly. It's got some charm, but man, is its pacing awful.

At the beginning he relesead a weak girl, tried to capture second princess. So the empire didn't know Sisbell was the third princess??

Users who are viewing this thread