Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 29 - The 907th Unit (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
@Der_Typ maybe he awakens a power that allows him to go back on time and stop the war from even starting? idk, that'd be somewhat peaceful(?).

Dex-chan lover
@MrFakOff for some reason, the series's release schedule got all weird and shit, so now it's coming out in all the editions of the magazine (even and odd numbering), or something, I'm actually not sure. That and there was also a double chapter release.

Dex-chan lover
According to https://www.younganimal.com/magazine/next.html there’s a new chapter on the 25th this month, so two chapters to catch up.

I also disappointed with MC.
He saved her from prison, then basically letting her die since everyone around her is enemies.
If author intended to make him look dumb and ungentlemanly. Its worked.

Dex-chan lover
You wanna know something funny?
She got rescued because she’s weak. She is also Alice’s sister, and a prime target for Iska to capture for peace negotiations. The exact same person who released her to begin with!
It gets better. Iska is now so on guard because of Rin’s poisoning stunt that he’s carrying his swords around everywhere and his partner is packing heat even on the beach, and he’s not gonna take Sisbell, or any other witch entirely on just her word.
Which then gets even messier because he knows the power of Nebulis and Alice and about how fearsome pure bloods are, and how fanatical they are for the cause.
Can he really trust the word of a weak girl that there’s a traitor inside the country ready to destroy all their blood relatives? It just seems too far fetched!

Dex-chan lover
@yukyakyuk
It's not because it's impossible, it's because she doesn't want to try that he doesn't want to work with her. Though it's still pretty dumb the mc didn't try to counter-offer with a better deal. After all, if he helps her to be queen, the peace talk will be much easier to achieve.

the MC is really pissing me off, he obvious know, what he wants no will happens, and he wants protect his friends and even have a witch on they now... stay with the empire is far dangerous but he still want stay on this side... for what? waiting for all soldiers start hunt they?
at last left the empire and go to a Neutral city far way if you don't want get they get killed, and not want go with witchs..
sometimes he looks very innocent and dumb for me wtf...

@Zerael
while I dont like the MC but I dont agree with you
yes he saved her from the empire but anything else will happen to her in their home isnt truly his problem or at least he doesnt have enough power to change anything

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Wooo can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you translators.

idk all the non-main-couple stuff just bores me. Just seems so predictable in a padding way as well. I'm sure theyll find a reason even the other sister is gonna start hovering the mc down the line

Users who are viewing this thread