Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Ch. 29 - The 907th Unit (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
Hope the queen is actually aware of this “entity” doesn’t end up like madara lol

Aggregator gang
MC is told that an entity within Nebulis wants to start an all out war and is currently worming its way through Nebulis.
MC thinks peace negotiations will somehow fix this.
My face suffers from the many palms to it from how Tismy the protagonists are.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul I mean, would be pretty stupid if the daughter doesn't let her mother know, no?

I dont get how the mother secretly searching her room makes any sense tho (particularly as she knows she can easily find out with her star spirit). I would have assumed it was someone in disguise, except Alice agreed that it made perfect sense, so I guess it has to actually make sense... somehow.

Evil entity is trying to wipe out both forces to presumably take over the world.
MC thinks that by using the power taught to us by My Little Pony, he will be able to reason with this entity that wants nothing more than death.
This manga, while cool looking, is going to dive-bomb harder than anything else and will turn into a steaming pile of crap. Mark my words.

In fact I'm pretty sure that MC understands the danger that represents this entity but he can't agree with the princess's stance and her strong negative attitude towards peace between their countries.
I imagine that he will ally with Alice ASAP and just make his way out of this situation, somehow.

Dex-chan lover
Sisbell's power is so OP, even she doesn't realize how powerful it is. Even with her timid temperament, she's way more competent than Alice, who relies on the world's dumbest maid to be the brains of her operation.

Also, not that it's anything new, but I'm disappointed in the MC. Even if her offer was something he couldn't agree to, he really ought to have thought of a counter-offer instead of just shutting her down like that. If nothing else, it was a chance for him to solve the captain's shoulder issue and slowly work up toward something bigger.

Nice im curius tho hiw are there 5 new chapters in 2 month 2 month ago we were up to date isnt this a monthly series

Dex-chan lover
I'm not saying that this doesn't have some really dumb moments, but I'm loving the story so far.

Dex-chan lover
So effectively, the war is turning into a family fighting itself and tearing the world apart
Elletear's intelligence though, is she the one who sold the info to the Grand Apostles about where Sisbell is?

Dex-chan lover
@Bluubuckets It's not that he thinks he can win via friendship. He probably, correctly, assumes that such an entity can only be beaten by the combined forces of both kingdoms. The war is literally a death sentence for the world.

I don't know, that sound like a pretty good deal if he was aiming for peace.
Even if he can convince the current queen to be on board with the peace talks and that is a big IF, Sisbel said just because the Queen is on board doesn't mean they can convince other people. And there is also the people behind the scenes that don't want peace and Sisbel knows who they are.
So if he makes Sisbel is the queen she will be for peace talks and with her knight being an inperial soldier it can help convince other people to try for peace talks. Seems like a much better plan than what he has.

"Thru peace talk."
"But that's impossible, citizens won't approve"
"I agree, that's why i can't join you"

what is this bullcrap?

Dex-chan lover
Two sides that slaughtered each other for hundreds of Years and aim for the total Annihilation of each other + someone in on of those sides plans to go into an all out and aims to destroy both Sides and the World around them.
So how do you solve this and get Peace?
With peace talks.
🙃🙃🙃

Users who are viewing this thread