Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Alice Explodes

@CasualMangaFan I a bit disagree. He clearly likes Alice, and ai think the main thing keeping from either realizing or acting on it is the fact that they are both in the top brass of warring kingdoms. Not exactly ideal dating you know.

Group Leader
Im not gonna lied its gotta more complain it later on and if anyone wants the raws feel free to dm me

Dex-chan lover
I guess the anime is all for the 2 for 1 deal!
lCmu3rI.jpg

This chapter had me laughing at my phone like a lunatic. But who cares? Give me more. This is what I’m here for.

Alice let's gooo! I wasn't expecting a horny Alice tbh, but I'm not complaining. She literally just bombed her way out lmao.

I'm all for fighting scenes and all but, I don't like harem trope. Glad at least to know that Iska seems to be more conscious of Alice than Sisbell.

also, all hail our Tsundere Queen, let's go Alice!

If only we could also get this wacky personality of Alice in the anime

Dex-chan lover
The Empire really ought to be more supportive of Alice. If she's Nebulis' best hope for a successor... 😑

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Users who are viewing this thread