Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen

@themanj just stop asking questions, obviously the authors doesnt take everything into account. turn off your brain like everyone else on this site. trust me, you dont need to think when reading manga. its the same old dogshit that keeps getting recycled anyways. isekai this isekai that, braindead mcs everywhere getting cucked. if you want stories, go read an actual book or something.

Dex-chan lover
All things considered, this is a nice story. One of its major faults, though, is that it constantly keeps going around in circles. It feels like the author is just stalling for time.

The score dropped buy 0.08 ponts since last chapter 8.25->8.17. Gonna admit this was the worst chapter of the series along with ch 18. The last 2 chapters crushed the series for me.

Dex-chan lover
The romance is contrived as shit and the rest of the manga just gets completely neglected
Like it goes all in on the romance as its driving force but the romance sucks fat dick
cant recommend at all

I hate magic and sword combined with ROMANCE
edited
Im not saying romance is bad, but to sudenly turn into romance, why dont develop story first
btw IMO if mc and heroin run far away together, their nation should be okay,
cheap romace, bad develpment, just like boy and girl who are in puberty 😀

Fed-Kun's army
Romeo x Juliet Modern Technology vs Magic Edition. i read 4 chapters its seems like Romance is main topic, plot is just a background. Its fine read to kill time nothing serious, i give it 8/10 in killing time category :D

@kudasakit89
The romance is not bad and rushed at all though. It didn't suddenly turn into romance suddenly, this was a romance from the beginning,
but we are nowhere near that part with how dense these two are. They are at a stage where they see each other as worthy rivals. It is beyond me how they haven't fucked yet(like tl note said in chapter 21).

This manga is getting anime adaptation so i might as well read it :D you can find it on mal by the same name as this manga

Users who are viewing this thread