Kimi to Boku no Saigo no Senjou, Aruiwa Sekai ga Hajimaru Seisen

Double-page supporter
This is a great manga,i love this manga,the mc and herione are best couples and they are innocent in love but not in battle and other characters are likeable

Kinda disappointed that the anime downgraded that big ass frozen catastrophe thing Alice does in chapter 1

Thxs for the update... Are the raws barely updating or something? I may drop bc it takes months to update. I noticed that it's an anime now and episodes will be teased soon! I can't wait!!

honestly this is pretty fucking cool. havent seen something like this in a bit. its alot more creative than the other "science v magic" manga/anime tropes

Pun

The more the manga goes on, the worse it becomes. I recommend you to stop reading after their battle with the founder.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the recommendation, but I'll have to pass. I quite like developments such as this. And it seems our tastes don't align so even more reason to disregard that recommendation.

Just binged read the chapters, and it’s not bad. 9/10 The anime made me interested and after reading the manga I can say I will most likely watch all the episodes. The source materials is not trash, so I’m glad for that.

The plot definitely has my interest, but something about it doesn’t make it amazing. Maybe the pacing? It’s ecchi, but not like Fairy-Tail level or highly cringe.

oh boy the queen is just awfull....
she sucks as a regent with her endsolution type thinking among a host of other failures and sucks even more at being a mother.
also how the hell is this a constitutional monarchy? the subjects run free and are even allowed to oppose or apprehend royal family members? **********##?!#$?!!!#
and mobilising the army even if its just a squadrons worth without the queens knowledge .... for real?
all in all the witches are just as bad as the empire and eventhough seemingly stronger cant get over their petty sqaubbles because the queen is just a useless piece of decoration and cant unify her own own people nvm the world.

Users who are viewing this thread