Kimi to Dake wa Koi ni Ochinai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Is hitting on random girls on streets actually this common in Japan like it shows in almost every shoujo manga?

Dex-chan lover
ngl I think if I had a little sister I'd be the same as her brothers. Especially while hanging with friends at night(even if it's just 8:00).
Moral of the chapter: Listen to your brothers, B**ch.

And ahh too much screen tones. A little less screen tone would be better.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating!

small rant here but I don't like Sis-cons or anything similar to that. It's not that I feel grossed or anything because you love your sibling so much but it's the overprotective part, this can be with parents and friends too. It just that it feels like you're taking away their independence, at this age, they should be capable of handling themselves but because they were in such a sheltered environment when they make reckless decisions like run away or attempt to regain freedom when they get the chance they never know how to take care of themselves afterward since they were never taught how too, you could've just run away like sakura guy or pepper spray them if available. I just feel like they're a dog trapped in their owner's house, not the perfect analogy but it's just what I think. The freedom for a high schooler shouldn't be that much to begin with so to limit that seems pretty pathetic. Also, I don't like that they cling to her to "protect" her, let her take care of herself for once, of course with precaution by giving her stuff like pepper spray or something idk
She's not a baby anymore, she's gonna have to Iive by herself at one point so if she doesn't even know the basics to protecting herself she really is gonna get devoured by wolves aka the cruel world. Good intentions or not, people this reckless in their own safety wouldn't last much so to ensure that doesn't happen you're the one to take responsibility and teach her

Of course, this is just from shoujo mangas, not everyone behaves the same

YOU KNOW MANGAKA SHOULD WRITE IT DOWN THAT THIS IS FOR FICTION BECAUSE IN JAPAN PEOPLE DONT GET ATTACKED LIKE THAT AND IN EVERY MANGA DUDE YOU ARE MAKING A COUNTRY REP LESS

Users who are viewing this thread