Kimi to Eureka - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Did she seriously not hear her say that Mai likes Watari too? If you really think of her as a friend you're supposed to consider her feelings as well not blatantly disregard everything and try to aim for your love.
Honestly her personality is so annoying. Mai was right to not tell her about living with Watari-kun. She's just going to cause problems. No wonder all the other girls disliked her

i was trying so hard to not hate her, but the last panel did it for me. why did author make all the girls in this manga so unlikable? mai has no backbone, that finland girl was a brat with that passport incident and this new girl is selfish af. only yuuko is some with likeable personality and smart too

honestly, i like kotori's personality and she is right.. the mc and watari is not in relationship so i think it's okay for kotori to like him. i mean they're nothing special, only one-sided love. but honestly, it hurts so much when your friend loves with the same person you like.

not every person can let go their feelings because their friend likes the same person.

let's see what will happen..

WELL WE KNOW THE TROPE FMC FORGIVES HER FRIEND FOR SOME INCIDENT THEN THEY BECOME BESTIE AND THEN A STORY OF THAT SHIT BESTIE ABOUT DARK LIKE HER BOYFRIEND LEFT HER SO SHE STEALS OTHERS AND THEN NEW DRAMA FUCK OFF MAN IF I LIKE A GIRL AND ANOTHER GUY LIKE SAME PERSON ITS BETTER TO CONFESS EARLY OR REMOVE THAT FRIEND FROM PATHS BY ANY MEANS BY ANY MEANS

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh so she’s the toxic ✨neurodivergent✨ girl. (I have ADHD. She infuriates me. Just because you’re “honest” doesn’t mean your kind nor correct.)

Users who are viewing this thread