Kimi to Itami wo Wakachi "AI" tai - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
"Thanks for telling me about your physically and sexually abusive father... so can we continue having sex?"
That could have been better written.
Also where is she going to stay until he finds his place to live? I assume it's not going to be with him and his parents... Guess it's (temporarily) back to the streets with you young lady!

Dex-chan lover
I think I read this years ago on nh. Still a good oneshot, defo potential to be a sfw series, plus they could improve things a lot with better pacing as it’s kinda weird how things went down. but I doubt it’ll become one given how long it’s been.

Dex-chan lover
Also where is she going to stay until he finds his place to live? I assume it's not going to be with him and his parents...
Why not? I cannot think of a legit reason her staying with them would be a problem. There's a couch, not to mention potential guest futons or matresses. She's clearly in a bad situation, and she's not a stranger. And it's not like she's moving in for the foreseeable future - the dude is already looking for a place, he'll find one soon enough.

"Thanks for telling me about your physically and sexually abusive father... so can we continue having sex?"
That could have been better written.
Absolutely true. The only way I can justify this is with the logic that he is demonstrating to her that she is lovable, attractive, sexy, desirable and not worthless or filthy. But even then it would've been better to first have a talk and hug it out to comfort her.

Users who are viewing this thread