Kimi to Pico-Pico - Ch. 35 - Game Withdrawal Symptoms...!!

Dex-chan lover
Most of the things I do in games I wouldn't want to do in reality. Some things, yes, though. It would be cool to fly also in reality, but a pilot license is no candy money, let alone airplanes themselves. So, yeah, Ageha is pretty complex.

Dex-chan lover
Most of the things I do in games I wouldn't want to do in reality. Some things, yes, though. It would be cool to fly also in reality, but a pilot license is no candy money, let alone airplanes themselves. So, yeah, Ageha is pretty complex.
Honest tip: find yourself a private pilot in your region (rather than a commercial offer, you'll only pay your share of fuel/maintenance) who offers to take passengers aboard for a fee, and while chatting during pre-flight just tell them you love flying but won't be able to afford a license. I've yet to meet a pilot who wouldn't let you take control for a while once in the air and stable. The last time I did that, I ended up piloting around 45mins out of a 1hr round trip.

Dex-chan lover
Honest tip: find yourself a private pilot in your region (rather than a commercial offer, you'll only pay your share of fuel/maintenance) who offers to take passengers aboard for a fee, and while chatting during pre-flight just tell them you love flying but won't be able to afford a license. I've yet to meet a pilot who wouldn't let you take control for a while once in the air and stable. The last time I did that, I ended up piloting around 45mins out of a 1hr round trip.
my uncle is a pilot for a "piloting experience" place where you pay a fee and get taken up by a pilot, then once you're in altitude they'll hand you the controls and tell you what to do. did it once, it's honestly pretty fun.

Dex-chan lover
The separation of reality from fiction is harder for some people than others.

Dex-chan lover
I actually really like Ai. And in some respects more so than Ageha. She has some pretty...misguided notions regarding gaming, but we all know everyone knows how absurd she is and her upbringing just compounds this further. But I just like the trope of getting someone to enjoy you something you like, especially if that someone has an initial aversion toward it. I love trying to get my buddies to play all the JRPGs I'm into after all.

I don't really care if Ageha isn't number 1 or if this ultimately devolves into Oota's harem. I'm satisfied just seeing busty girls playing and enjoying video games.

Thanks for the translation. Let's bring Ai further down the gaming rabbit hole.

Dex-chan lover
Author really is going all in on the whole games as a methapor for sex thing huh?

Does that mean the 2 girls playing games is scissoring?

Is a party game a orgy?

How far down this hole do we go?

I actually really like Ai. And in some respects more so than Ageha. She has some pretty...misguided notions regarding gaming, but we all know everyone knows how absurd she is and her upbringing just compounds this further. But I just like the trope of getting someone to enjoy you something you like, especially if that someone has an initial aversion toward it. I love trying to get my buddies to play all the JRPGs I'm into after all.

I don't really care if Ageha isn't number 1 or if this ultimately devolves into Oota's harem. I'm satisfied just seeing busty girls playing and enjoying video games.
I'm liking Ai's role in the story too. She feels like she'd parallel rival characters from other romance manga, but she was introduced to us rather organically (e.g. not some suddenly appearing childhood friend) and has her own character that it doesn't feel like a random shoe-in character just to add more drama in this romcom. Her introduction and her character are both fitting to the gaming theme of the manga overall, so she doesn't take away from the gaming motifs and into some forced focus on a love triangle.

Aggregator gang
I don't know if the scanlators can read this but I just really want to thank them for picking this up and continuing translating... i've started reading this 5 months ago and i thought it was interesting... i've been coming here checking if there's an update almost everyday and i was just surprised that today there's a lot of updates... thank you very much...

Dex-chan lover
LMAO THE PIKMIN REFERENCE
But honestly, after playing the first, I have this habit of digging up red and yellow flowers and throwing them into water. Dunno why

Group Leader
I don't know if the scanlators can read this but I just really want to thank them for picking this up and continuing translating... i've started reading this 5 months ago and i thought it was interesting... i've been coming here checking if there's an update almost everyday and i was just surprised that today there's a lot of updates... thank you very much...
Yeah we see it

Dex-chan lover
This was the funniest chapter yet! 🤣
All the jokes, even though they were pretty much predictable, they still got me.

Users who are viewing this thread