Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 4 Ch. 39 - I Want A Real Switch

Dex-chan lover
Dude was too considerate, not to go the register with her. I guess he was being worried about appearing too condescending, even though she wanted him for the trip precisely for his expertise. I suppose he wasn't experienced enough, yet, to realise the clerk would obviously try to ask Ageha if she didn't want to buy this and that in addition to the main unit. I feel like that happens in most electronics stores I've ever visited; they always try to make you buy something else as well, even if it's just some extended warranty period.

Dex-chan lover
Scanned out of Spite group is on fiyaah. Rapid fire releases every few days for this title. Thank you for your hard work.

Dex-chan lover
It's basically unofficial dating. No confession type event but I imagine soon. They are being way more overt now on being into each other.
doesnt the chapter 37 oota kinda confessed in an indirect way already? or is it still formality in jp to ask someone to go out with them just to be officially dating(just basing this in a diff manga ive read that theyve already confessed and declared their feelings to each other but the guy realized he hasnt asked her to go out with him)?

Dex-chan lover
doesnt the chapter 37 oota kinda confessed in an indirect way already? or is it still formality in jp to ask someone to go out with them just to be officially dating(just basing this in a diff manga ive read that theyve already confessed and declared their feelings to each other but the guy realized he hasnt asked her to go out with him)?
It's cause it was indirect and then given an indirect answer. I'll admit kinda semanticy but yeah with no "Will you go out with me" and response they are only unofficial (although lets be honest here they are already commited to each other :p)

Dex-chan lover
It's cause it was indirect and then given an indirect answer. I'll admit kinda semanticy but yeah with no "Will you go out with me" and response they are only unofficial (although lets be honest here they are already commited to each other :p)
agreed, but i guess having a chapter about confessing and asking out would be nice too.
god, i love it when romcom doesnt have ntr.

Dex-chan lover
So yeah, they are dating.
I think sometimes we don't will have exactly a "you will go out with me" stuff

Dex-chan lover
It's basically unofficial dating. No confession type event but I imagine soon. They are being way more overt now on being into each other.
Yeah it's like they both openly know already they are dating and like each other but are still too embarrassed to go all the way as a full on couple.

Though they treat gaming as if it was sex so in their own unique way they already are a couple.

Users who are viewing this thread