Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 4 Ch. 44 - RPG For A Certain Someone

Dex-chan lover
As a old Rpg maker XP user myself, I related so hard with this chap, all those sleepness nights trying to get those damn events to work without bugs 😭

Dex-chan lover
Oota-kun basically said "Haha fuck it. I'll make Persona and have Ageha be FemC. What could go wrong?" 😌

I'm kidding (mostly), but as long as Ageha's satisfied that's all that matters.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I mean it's not like he made a movie to grant her dying grandmother's wish but since he's still in highschool I guess it's an acceptable expression of love.

Do you get it yet Ageha! Dude loves you.

Dex-chan lover
Bonus trivia: Hourai Gakuen no Bouken, has school as its setting. The RPG may or may not be referenced by this chapter, but there seems to be similarity in tone & style.

Group Leader
Apologies, we released this chapter in a hurry since we have been busy irl this week. We'll make sure this doesn't happen again in the future.
you need a hand? I can do typesetting/qc for you if you want another dude on board

Dex-chan lover
Bonus trivia: Hourai Gakuen no Bouken, has school as its setting. The RPG may or may not be referenced by this chapter, but there seems to be similarity in tone & style.

Still gotta beat this game

Dex-chan lover
I don't really know how RPG maker/school works but if Ota managed to make that in a week while still going to school, he must sacrificed a heck lot of sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread