Kimi to Pico-Pico - Vol. 5 Ch. 55 - All-Fulfilling Man

Dex-chan lover
Only two chapters left??? This sounds like it will be rushed, what a shame. I really enjoyed it,but NOW introducing another character is asking for trouble

Dex-chan lover
Komi-san dragged WAY more than this and is still there (I like Komi-san, but this is a fact)
Komi-san also revolves around a huge cast of characters. This revolves around 5. The problem is the pacing for this. They were pretty much already dating like a quarter of the way in, and then the actual confession takes forever.

Dex-chan lover
Komi-san also revolves around a huge cast of characters. This revolves around 5. The problem is the pacing for this. They were pretty much already dating like a quarter of the way in, and then the actual confession takes forever.
ok... So you have Nagatoro, and also Akatsu-san.
Nagatoro they are already dating but their "I will confess when..." arc is really, really long.
Then you have akatsu-san that the whole story is they are dating but not really

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoro they are already dating but their "I will confess when..." arc is really, really long.
Nagatoros pacing is just better, and even though they're still at the "confession" stage they've progressed farther. Their confession at this point is actually going to be their first kiss point. This manga they were at the confession stage ages ago, and then stalled out.

I have the same problem with Akatsu-san and consider it worse than this. No clue how it hasn't gotten axed when literally nothing happens ever. The story takes place in the same background 90% of the time.

Dex-chan lover
While I guess it's ok that it shows the lengths he will go to to be worthy of Ageha, this is a pretty weak confession hurdle for the reader if you are reading with a self-insert angle.

Double-page supporter
That's my boy! You unlocked the achievement: confession. Now the special evento: her dad approval!

Group Leader
I don't mind the drag in Akatsu-san that much. Like yeah come on and get it over with for sure, but I've always viewed the series as more of a "daily life of" series. Just the two of them having cute interactions. Guess it also helps that Akatsu-san is only like 4-8 pages a chapter. If that series was longer chapters I'd probably be irritated with it

Dex-chan lover
Nagatoros pacing is just better, and even though they're still at the "confession" stage they've progressed farther. Their confession at this point is actually going to be their first kiss point. This manga they were at the confession stage ages ago, and then stalled out.

I have the same problem with Akatsu-san and consider it worse than this. No clue how it hasn't gotten axed when literally nothing happens ever. The story takes place in the same background 90% of the time.
I like Akatsu-san but I get annoyed by the no progress

Group Leader
Man this started off strong. To me, it's one of those manga that would be waaaay better without romance or has very little romance to it. I feel like the confession is there just to wrap up the whole thing soon.

Honestly this feels like Hokkaido Gals are Cute, only finished.

Contributor
Finally. This damn idiot did it and confessed. Almost erased my frustration for the previous chapter, almost.

He was already a suitable partner and she outright said it, but he was so far up his own ass he would not hear a word of what she said, blinded by his own expectations about being this "true gamer who must beat impossible games for his love" that he thought was the only kind of guy suitable for her. It's not like she loved him more for beating those games, she still loves him the same. Which means he wasted time for his own self-satisfaction.

Now let's watch as her papa turns out not to be the last boss and surprisingly welcomes him, because he's another video game enthusiast who wants his potential son-in-law to also be a video game enthusiast. I'd be surprised if this is played straight and he, in fact, is the final boss to their romance.

I wonder if I should question the decision to end Himeno-chan for this.

Users who are viewing this thread