Kimi to Sekai ga Owaru Hi ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Okay seem interesting but here something huge right now how did he even survive 4 days with out food/water

Dex-chan lover
Hell yeah, I do love me some more zombie manga. How'd he survive for 4 days in the tunnel tho?

I saw a movie like this: several people on Earth died during the time of some weird experiment, so all those who died survived, but all other people died. No zombies though.

You survived in this tunnel for 4 fricking days, and your first thought is about going to work.

Double-page supporter
Looks promising enough. Even so, curious why he could survive without any water for four days?

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Going for one of the biggest death flag as an intro is crazy :kek:

Supporter
Ch 1 felt underwhelming and "plot armourish", only thing this seems to be going for is the art atm
Also i hate
I hate
How the majority of the zombie media don't have the zombie concept already be a thing (through fiction), seeing people being shocked by the concept of zombies is really tedious in our current year

Dex-chan lover
Okay seem interesting but here something huge right now how did he even survive 4 days with out food/water
Without food is easy; that's literally the purpose of fat on the body. Resting rate is about half a pound a fat per day for an average metabolism, so that plus whatever energy expenditure he has getting out.

Water is a bit more important, but 4 days doesn't seem that long; I've accidently went an entire day without drinking a few times without even getting thirsty or anything (The darker urine is what prompted drinking rather than thirst; still was not thirsty), and we don't know if he had a water bottle on him or anything; could have also found a puddle he drank from, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread