Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - Try to repay

Dex-chan lover
Everything is starting to get wrapped up and I'm super scared I don't want to cry at the end of this but we all know it's going to happen.. I'm still hoping for the cliche where she's saved at the eleventh hour but we know what the name of this entire thing is called and we know where it's heading ugh. That little side hug between them was so adorable too.

Thank you for these chapters so glad this is finally catching back up so thank you so much for picking this up <3

Dex-chan lover
Pls don't let go of kaori's hand and let this not be the last time we see her smile :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I guess, this is it then.
Kaori has already done what she wanted to do.
Her little sister will have an older sister in Shizuku.
Shizuku has finally moved on from her past.
It is too sad, I want Kaori to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
I very much hope Shizuku confesses in the next chapter and Kaori hears it clearly and for once is honest with Shizuku..

Edit-this is the last volume so I really hope the confession takes place in the next chapter..

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Is it only me that is hoping that there will be some sort of a twist?

Dex-chan lover
Is it only me that is hoping that there will be some sort of a twist?
That would be different, have Shizuku die instead of And have Kaori survive.. we have only been seeing the Shizuku’s POV, we really need Kaori’s POV.. why did she go out of her way to help Shizuku? I am sure that Shizuku’s story was just a pre-text..

Last edited:
Group Leader
Stop Sniping it, the old group uploaded a chapter last month. And you did a pretty sh*t job in translating this. Let's hope that the old translator didn't drop this series because of your sh*tty work.

As for the chapter, I will take a pause from reading this till chapter 30(end of this volume) comes out, waiting for a month for the next chapter is gonna break my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread