Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - Yearning for Tomorrow

Double-page supporter
This really brings me the 2000s-Japanese-romance-novel-vibes where there is no happy ending, only bleak reality of losing someone close because of illness.
It hurts and shred you to pieces, but it still is such a beautiful love story. I'm ready for the end.

(Really recommend reading the novel titled Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World )

Dex-chan lover
If ever kaori died I hope the author have spinoff where they are happy 😭

And the she haven't read the last part yet

Dex-chan lover
I never been so afraid of hearing the word "Tomorrow" in my life than I do right at this moment. This whole chapter all I was thinking was "STOP SAYING TOMORROW!" I honestly hope for at least a bitter sweet ending. This chapter was a rollercoaster (unless a happy ending is possible):meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What do y'all read after a chapter like this? I need something almost the opposite of this vibe. I just spent 3 minutes crying after reading this.

Fed-Kun's army
Every new chapter I get a feeling of impending doom. It’s gonna come crashing down any chapter now, any page now. But it keeps getting extended. GOSH THIS IS TENSE AF

Double-page supporter
AHGHGHHGHGHGHGHH I had a feeling something like this would happen and like it still feels so bad. I could not move past the few pages because I knew my heart would tear to shreds but I still read it and my heart is now in pieces. Excited for the next chapter but also I don't know if my heart can take it.

Dex-chan lover
Don't worry guys with the power of god and anime/manga she'll be fine and read the last pages.

Dex-chan lover
i was so scared everytime clicked each page, it was turned out the last page is the scariest one

pls don’t miss the last memento :fml:
My Updates feed has been giving me anxiety for months due to this manga, and my heart almost stopped when I saw this new chapter listed :cry:

If she dies before she reads the ending I'm gonna jump off a cliff 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread