The Summer You Were There - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

Thank you for your hard work! I just reread everything because I wanted the full context before reading the end, and I found myself crying for 10 minutes to the "I love you too" page. This manga feels deeply personal, and I empathize a lot with the protagonist and trying to become a better person. I felt her anguish both when she was about to apologize and when she went to visit Kaori every day at the hospital, knowing it could be the last one.

In the end, The Summer you Were There was a happy story, and I'm really glad that I decided to give it a try! Thank you!!!

Aggregator gang
This was a hard hitting story and I'm glad I experienced it despite being in tears right now.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for these translation! Now imma go cry in a corner

Dex-chan lover
For those who want to vote with the link the people posted the name's "君と綴るうたかた" And it's (normaly) the 13 choice.

Group Leader
2 years ago, a friend of mine passed away.

At that time, I was having a crisis, a big one, that was, and that guy told me just to call him when I felt troubled. Then, he became inactive, oddly inactive, and 2 days later, I received the news that he was hospitalised the day after we had a talk, and that he passed away later. When I got the news, I was just woken up from a deep slumber.

The ending reminds me of that fateful day, and I would be lying if I say I shed no drops of tears. Great work, both the manga and the translation. I appreciate everyone's effort.

Thanks so much for all your hard work! I'll remember this manga for a very long time, but for now I'll go lay down and cry.

Fed-Kun's army
I never asked for this. Literally. When I started reading this manga, I just hoped for a good read. I've had a good read and a broken heart instead.

Dex-chan lover
I’m getting the vibe of “I want to eat your pancreas” X “Your lie in April”. Dying girl made friends with lonely protagonist -> doing stupid romcom stuff -> get hospitalized and asking stupid request for protagonist -> get operated/stabbed -> dead ->friends trying to console -> the protagonist recovered.

Users who are viewing this thread