Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

Really appreciated all the work until the end, translators. Thank you so much.
Sometimes i do have to ask myself; did i really subject myself to this, again? It's as if life is not hard enough as it is.
It was beautifull read, i want to read it from the start but i dont think i have enough strength in me to do so.
P.s: Shizuku is a strong one if she fulfills Kaori's last wish. If it was me, and had fallen so deep, well...

Group Leader
Stopped reading this a while back because of the big break, but just read it from start to finish.
Safe to say my eyes hurt and I've gone through nearly a whole pack of tissues.
What a painful yet beautiful story.
Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Just completed this from start to finish as well. Amazing read. As another comment said, it really reminds me of I Want to Eat Your Pancreas, so if this ever gets an anime adaptation or movie of sorts, I just know it’ll hit just as hard.

Alas, another great manga added to the Yuri Tragedy list along with KitaKawa (KimiShinu’s next in line to finish, probably) 😭

I cried,thank you for taking us the beautiful love story...Sometimes a bad ending makes a different kinda of feeling but I don't hate it.The knife hurts me and warms me too.

This is the first time a story has ever made me feel such emptiness and sadness at the same time, shit I thought a story would never make me feel. Never knew that a single teardrop from my left eye could hold so much emotion

I've never been more devastated by a story. However, I enjoyed reading this story just as much as I regret it.

Thank you for the translations. You did a wonderful job. Hopefully my heart will stop hurting after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread