The Summer You Were There - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - To Shizuku

Really appreciated all the work until the end, translators. Thank you so much.
Sometimes i do have to ask myself; did i really subject myself to this, again? It's as if life is not hard enough as it is.
It was beautifull read, i want to read it from the start but i dont think i have enough strength in me to do so.
P.s: Shizuku is a strong one if she fulfills Kaori's last wish. If it was me, and had fallen so deep, well...

Group Leader
Stopped reading this a while back because of the big break, but just read it from start to finish.
Safe to say my eyes hurt and I've gone through nearly a whole pack of tissues.
What a painful yet beautiful story.
Thanks for the translations.

Fed-Kun's army
Just completed this from start to finish as well. Amazing read. As another comment said, it really reminds me of I Want to Eat Your Pancreas, so if this ever gets an anime adaptation or movie of sorts, I just know it’ll hit just as hard.

Alas, another great manga added to the Yuri Tragedy list along with KitaKawa (KimiShinu’s next in line to finish, probably) 😭

I cried,thank you for taking us the beautiful love story...Sometimes a bad ending makes a different kinda of feeling but I don't hate it.The knife hurts me and warms me too.

This is the first time a story has ever made me feel such emptiness and sadness at the same time, shit I thought a story would never make me feel. Never knew that a single teardrop from my left eye could hold so much emotion

I've never been more devastated by a story. However, I enjoyed reading this story just as much as I regret it.

Thank you for the translations. You did a wonderful job. Hopefully my heart will stop hurting after a while.

This is a masterpiece so I had to read it again. After re-reading this, I can understand why I felt so much sadness and despair when I first read it. I cried for two days mourning the death of our beloved Kaori. But I've realized that her death is not a tragic ending, but a happy one. She had regrets, but she was satisfied. We had regrets, but we were satisfied. Indeed, I'd also like to believe that The Summer You Were There ended on a happy note. There was sadness when I first read it, but deep inside there was also gratitude and hope for them both. This was their love story, that was completed. but had never ended. Because even after Kaori's death their love lives on. What a perfect romance story, Makes you cry, Makes you happy, And even, Makes you hopeful.

PS : i only re-read the last chapter btw

I just finished it. And…omg such a great story. I couldn’t stop crying. This needs an animation. Such a wonderful masterpiece.

I did not think that i'd be crying in bed this morning.
Thank you for the translation, and thank you Yuoma-sensei.

Genuinely one of the best thing i experienced in my life . There are few books that i read and feel from deep within that i won't forget about that experience. Definitely one of them

Users who are viewing this thread