The Summer You Were There

@ym824 It's in Yuri Hime so chapters come out on the 17/18th and then it takes time for the translators to work on it.

On the plus side, it's getting a "center color" so I guess color spread?

@ym824 There was no chapter in last month's issue. The latest chapter just came out, and the translation is mostly done. It should be up within a couple days.

Ah thanks for the update, that doesn't sound like I should be worried then. I'll just look forward to the new chapter for a bit longer.

Things are getting more exciting and deeper. I see.. I starting to set likes on this. Excellent.

Aggregator gang
Definitly OVERRATED. Plot is so bad. She is a highschooler and SHE THINKS SHE IS THE WORST HUMAN ALIVE?!?!! Cmon now. Adolescent. Both stupid and childish. You are highschooler HOW BAD YOU CAN BE??!?! She is saying those because of her past. LITERALLY CUZ OF KIDSCHOOL OR MIDDLESCHOOL.
I will keep reading this only to see what will happen at the end. It sucks.
Not recommended
This should be rated 6 at max. Max 6.
1/10

Ah youth, when you think that the worst thing you've done make you the worst possible person ever.
Sad. I look back at how much my friends and I've changed over the years and it feels like we've become several different people over the years.

Sadly some people really take those moments and get hung up on them.

Great story.

are the tags for this manga wrong? why is it tagged slice of life when I'm feeling sad 😥also the sutble foreshadowing that something is going to happen to kaori makes me feel like this should have the tags drama and tradegy i hope nothing happens and its just fluff in later chapters after shizuku comes to terms with herself

I can tell I will cry like a little bitch when I finish this. They have told us who dies but that just makes it worse.

i really hope that the end wont be what i think
i just read the firts page and i cant stop crying for some reason

@SkyeI It is heavily implied. An unknown person says that that was the first and last summer they spent together and the next page shows a picture of the white-haired girl and black-haired girl together and the black-haired girl seems to be ill? It can be assumed she is terminally ill and she will die by the end of summer.

THIS IS A THEORY, NOT CANNON:
I think some people are saying this too, but I think Asaka (the black haired girl) will die. Probably at the end of the summer, as it is referred to multiple times that this was the last summer white haired girl will spend with her. Also you see Asaka getting sad quite often, and white haired girl says that something feels off. Im not quite sure why Asaka (and my apologizes if thats spelt wrong, Im not very good at spelling) wants to date White Hair.
I saw a comment theorizing that MC will die by suicide. I dont think thats going to happen, because the plot is appearing to be something more of: Black Haired Girl wants to give MC hope/a reason to live, and then probably dies herself.
But thats just my theory. Cant wait for the ending.

Users who are viewing this thread