Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata

This manga is a masterpiece that achieves the same heights of existential agony as Thornton Wilder's play Our Town. What a beautiful and heart-wrenching ending! It's been a long time since any fictional story has moved me to tears, especially a manga, and I honestly wasn't expecting it. Bravo to Yuama, thank you for touching our souls and reminding us that death, grief, love, and courage are the trials we all must face.

Seeing there's a chance this will going to get animated, which is kinda complicated cause I also wanna see Koisuru Otome, Kuchi ga saketemo and other yuri genre get animated.

[/
I still have tears in my face while writing this. Reading those last chapters was one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.

I got frustrated, I had blind faith, something in me was crushed and I cried several times as disgustingly as I could.

This was a masterpiece.

I'll never forget you Kaori, I'll never you Shizuku.]

Last edited:
well, I guess that's the end, ohh man.... I'm empty now...but it's such a good journey,

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened"

I still cried a lot tho... 10/10

I binged this today. At work. It took everything I had to keep composure. 100/10 series.

If this gets turned into a movie/series, I won't survive.

This is my very first post, and this manga is worth it, I cried with your lie in april and promised not to read similar one but man this manga is worth the read, pain but so so beautiful. I never thought I'd cry this hard once again T.T

haven't been crying over a manga since forever up until now T-T this one is so good and depressed at the same time. totally recommended

Users who are viewing this thread