Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata

Dex-chan lover
I'm a little uncomfortable with how pushy Asaka is being, but damned if that height gap yuri didn't draw me in.

Is this tragedy, it is isn't it, I wanna cry but don't want to...preparing my self with some tissues.

You can feel the calm before the storm with all of these little drops of emotion. The emotional storm is gonna be kinda crazy and I think that I might go insane waiting for the next chapters to come out when that cliffhanger drops

Ok I mean I get where she is coming from, but the way she was talking about herself was not justified. the fact that she feels so bad about it is proof that she is a good person

hmmmm I wonder where this is going?? Maybe she used to be her friend? Who knows

Double-page supporter
honestly i want a fucking solid angsty yuri tragedy breakup story once in awhile. plenty of fluff to go around, sometimes you only want pure fucked up suffering. i don't see any fake-outs here, it's all angst from here on, folks, and i'm here for it. let's go, give it to me

Double-page supporter
@akiaoi97 oh yeah, that one's pretty fucked up. it's sorta different tho, i mean it's just... straight up abuse... way beyond angst you know, lol. i read up until ch. 5 until i forgot about it, but looks like there's more of it, i'm definitely gonna go ahead and catch up

Group Leader
It's on break this month. On a positive note, we should be getting the volume cover soon ^_^

Dex-chan lover
I guess it's connected, one way or another... Since this world is small after all

Users who are viewing this thread