Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata

Group Leader
Break this month. Volume is releasing on the 18th if anyone's interested, it's linked above.

Double-page supporter
Good stuff, however after the first page, it feels like the end will break me emotionally.

I don't think anyone will die, the 'last summer we spent together' doesn't mean that someone dies, maybe one of them just goes overseas (cliché), or they don't contact each other anymore, or whatever reason there is. I haven't read anything that could give me the impression of death being an option, maybe just sadness but suicidal thoughts haven't appeared once so far, don't go to the complete extreme guys

the girl is gonna die isnt she...

edit: read it again i dont think shes gonna die anymore maybe theyre just not gonna see each other again

yatta~ ..tragedy tag removed..i hope youre not playong with out kokoro..xD hopefully there's no really tragic thing here..imma start reading this

Double-page supporter
i think they gona skert around the last summer line later lol

i just noticed the first page from chapter 1, that might Kaori who wrote because the pet stuffed is there, maybe we overthink about the death flag ...

Dex-chan lover
yo can someone tell me if this a
"happy ending" (HE) or a "bad ending" (BE)?

happy = good ending, everything is well
bad ending = sob sob sob they don't end up together one way or another

goddamnit i'm getting Your Lie in April'd again

basically your lie in April+a silent voice except it’s all female cast and kousei’s a writer

"The Summer You were There"
From the title we know, if the next summer could potentially lead to a bittersweet or nostalgic storyline. While it doesn't explicitly indicate that the story will be sad, it does set a tone that might evoke emotions related to memories and changes over time.
If, if the author really not gonna make it sad ending i think it'll not really fit, i mean after this much pain and end with happy ending? , nahh man it's just impossible.

The tragedy tag is back, sooo, i think we all know where this is going... damn my heart is not ready..

Users who are viewing this thread