Kimi to Uchuu wo Aruku Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - One Giant Leap

Dex-chan lover
"Buddy... I'm retarded." And he meant it literally too.

I really love the concept here. I'm guessing Uno's probably autistic or something (needs a "manual" for how to behave, has trouble regulating his volume, can't deal with loud noises (arcade)), so it'll be interesting where they'll take this. I'm guessing next chapter'll look a bit more at Uno, and maybe a third chapter looks at Kobayashi's friend? Would it be too much to expect Koba's friend also has something going on?

Dex-chan lover
This was very good. It really could work as a oneshot, too.

I foresee a lot of hardships and lessons in their future. I'm looking forward to seeing them deal with them.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. Didn't think this series would be this real. But stil, wonder what future chapters would be about. What other hardships will they face? That senpai is definitely gonna make another appearance. Maybe Yamada would help Uno wirh getting a part time job

Dex-chan lover
A series that can already be wholesome with just oneshot, I'm excited to read more now

Double-page supporter
This series successfully reminds me again on how hard it is to be a teacher. We can see that the teachers might have already given up on him: unmotivated to study, bad grades, bad attitude in class. But turns out, it's because the adults always called him stupid, that in the end he's given up to study or put any effort. It's not that he's lazy, he's just afraid of failure. And when he finally find the motivation to try to do something, he finally found the best way to study.

Being a teacher myself, I can imagine how hard it is to tend to each student's special needs and to give motivation to the students while making the class entertaining for the students. I feel guilty whenever I saw my student's bad scores; it feels like I'm a failure as a teacher 😅😂

I'm only a reader, but I feel proud for the MC. So glad that he found a friend to help him find the motivation to study. I hope I can be the kind of adult who can always dare my students to never give up.

Dex-chan lover
Does anybody know what his condition is? Does it have name?

I want to learn more about this condition

Dex-chan lover
Half way reading this I thought "man, thats retarded" then "i'm retarded" panel came up, >tfw feel retarded man :nyoron: . The characters were a bit too animated but fits them I guess. Good read.

Dex-chan lover
oooh my godd im adopting them, precious sons i need them to be HAPPYYYY

Dex-chan lover
indeed a fantastic first chapter/one-shot. Hopefully continues to be good as well, and there should be enough daily issues that can be used for chapters that it could go for a while at least :)

Users who are viewing this thread