Kimi to Uchuu wo Aruku Tame ni - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Mochi-vation

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo I agree teachers are over worked and underpaid but they should duke it out with management. Teachers job is to teach and teaching is a rather vast space which also encapsulates “correction”. If a kid were to turn into bad a apple, the teacher is definitely is to blame because THATS HIS FUCKING JOB. I dunno if you had/seen good teachers but good teachers are very fluid, they act differently with different students, because they analyse every and each one of their students. Teaching is one of the precious professions that people take nit for the pay but their genuine interest to nurture children, thus nurturing means dealing with bith good and bad apples in an appropriate way.

Dex-chan lover
@Sonaldo I agree teachers are over worked and underpaid but they should duke it out with management. Teachers job is to teach and teaching is a rather vast space which also encapsulates “correction”. If a kid were to turn into bad a apple, the teacher is definitely is to blame because THATS HIS FUCKING JOB. I dunno if you had/seen good teachers but good teachers are very fluid, they act differently with different students, because they analyse every and each one of their students. Teaching is one of the precious professions that people take nit for the pay but their genuine interest to nurture children, thus nurturing means dealing with bith good and bad apples in an appropriate way.
No. If a child turns bad it's because of the parents. They're the one that's supposed to raise the child into someone good. Teachers are not your babysitter. Raising a child isn't their job, what the fuck dude?? Literally one of the stupidest things I've read lol 😂. Genuinely hope you're just joking because that mindset is very very disturbing.

Dex-chan lover
What did p41 mean? "You say that I helped you, but... it's because of you that I left that space. I should be the one thanking you."

Users who are viewing this thread