Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
So you 2 are just gonna go back inside and leave her in a wedding dress? at least accompany her back

Supporter
oh hell nah, I know that childhood friend ain’t being this much of a bitch
I get the strong feeling that, as seems to be the case in matters of business conglomerate children in manga, that the marriage is arranged. In this case I don't see her as being antagonistic, just simply laying the facts on the table in a direct manner.

I know I'm just repeating my comment on the last chapter but, if you're his fiance, where and what the fuck have you been doing that made mc thinks no one is on his side?
If it is a case of arranged marriage, he could view it as a matter of adults making choices for him without any consideration to his own feelings. It just so happens that there is a person that's also attached to those particular actions.

Dex-chan lover
I get the strong feeling that, as seems to be the case in matters of business conglomerate children in manga, that the marriage is arranged. In this case I don't see her as being antagonistic, just simply laying the facts on the table in a direct manner.

If it is a case of arranged marriage, he could view it as a matter of adults making choices for him without any consideration to his own feelings. It just so happens that there is a person that's also attached to those particular actions.
man. I really hope that you’re right.

Dex-chan lover
Nice to know there is someone roots for him.
But I can't handle a love triangle right now.
I want both of them to be happy.

Dex-chan lover
Cameraman, there are times when you should remain silent. This is one of those times

Dex-chan lover
why did they have to add another girl into the story and why couldnt she atleast been a villian so I dont feel bad :meguuusad::meguuusad::meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread