Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 24 - [Love] What A Word

Dex-chan lover
Firstly... that Morita punk. I hope he flunked....

Secondly... I actually wouldn't be upset if Kei was working for the brother since she's actually helping Wataya study, and not actually trying to sabotage her. Also Wataya having a rival who's also the enemy's right hand could do wonders for her competitive spirit. I can't wait for the next chapter.

Okay guys don't kill Kei chan san yet.... Trust me..... I just read 27...... I have 25 translated and 26 is like 50% done.... (I'm trying to keep A chapter A week pace)

The younger brother is clearly the real villain here.... But Kei, I'm still not sold she is on younger brother's side...

Dex-chan lover
a905bef8ee99e411282a344a36b1d557.jpg

Probably a red herring tho

Option A, the chairs are very wide

Option B, their asses are very small
there is a second chair look carefully on page 17 you can see the legs.... I spend a lot of time looking at these pages...
I think Mamori is floating between the two chairs... as she is experiencing true happieness

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
there is a second chair look carefully on page 17 you can see the legs.... I spend a lot of time looking at these pages...
I think Mamori is floating between the two chairs... as she is experiencing true happieness
I don't see the chair you mention

In here they are sitting in one chair
I8Ye7pH.png

And same here it is also one chair
yuhsrR8.png

Dex-chan lover
I hope that this was just a clickbait for the reader to thinks she works for the brother
I mean even if it isn't she clearly knows they like each other yet said "nothing special". Idk what that ominous look was for when she did nothing suspicious.

Dex-chan lover
she's probably pretending to work with the brother: all the things she said in the past couple chapters would make no sense otherwise (or perhaps she's just that great of an actor, who knows)

I don't see the chair you mention

In here they are sitting in one chair
I8Ye7pH.png

And same here it is also one chair
yuhsrR8.png
Fuji is on A chair and Kei is on A chair... You can also see how much bigger Mamori is compared to Kei chan san and Fuji kun.
The last frame you shared Mamori is mostly on Kei's chair.
There was A bit of fudging here... But without the Manga vol release to compare it too... Remember these scans are from A weekly publiction 'Shounen Sunday' ( that judging by the ads on some pages releases on Wednesday)
There are some... Odd errors in places. we here for the story, the chairs are pretty wide if Fuji and Mamori can sit on one comfortably...

Users who are viewing this thread