Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Ch. 26 - Such A Miracle

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation. How many chapters behind are we rn from the original??
if mal is correct there are 71 chapters total.. Chapter 27 will be the end of Volume 3 of the manga there are only 8 volumes. ( I only have the first 7 volumes in hand personally)
I have to type up 27 well I get started on chapter 28... I think people need to join the discord and send more feet pics to motivate Clock..
Look I don't judge but I will Try and keep the Translations coming

Fed-Kun's army
When I first saw that page ... I could see your comments in my head ... Thank you all for not disapointing me. Even if your Real uncle isn't Proud of you. Your Internet Uncle Torloth is.

Dex-chan lover
My heart was melting because its too embarassing to read, until i saw that feet in the last page. What a rollercoaster...

Dex-chan lover
Goddamn dat cake :meguupog:
Oh the things I would do to that cake
2ad.png

Dex-chan lover
Si this is finished right how does it end and what kind of stupid drama happens in this lol

Fed-Kun's army
So I’m really confused on the Student Prez’ motivations is he winging for his brother or fucking with him?

So as stated 10 or so chapters ago, as far as (Soushi) Fuji kun is conserned his little brother is his replacement... From being sickly and feeble.

Now Kouichi, (It's implyed heavily soon (this translator dose not spoil)) . he tries very hard to be perfect trying his hardest to turn people against his older brother, through student council work and gernal popularity amoung the student body. Hence the monitoring and counter attacks.... Leading Soushi to his current plan, to beat Kouichi legit without sabotage and tricks.

Remember how Kouichi treated Mamori (Wataya), and how he talked about Soushi to her.
Kouichi uses people to his own end what he has planed for his brother at this point not 100% sure.

One of the things we rarely translate are the side notes on the page... But this one comes from the next chapter.
藤晃一、藤奏志の弟で高校1年生にして、生徒会長で学校随一の人気者。でも、ただの良い人ではさそうな雰囲気...?

" Fuji Kouichi, Fuji Souchi's youger brother , first year highschool student, Student Council president, and number 1 student. But , he just dosen't seem like A good person...? "

Users who are viewing this thread