Kimi to Warui Koto ga Shitai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Step aside childhood friend. Mamori is head and shoulders above you. :meguusmug:
Seriously, she is, I mean Mamori has been attracting more and more dwarves lately.
Also, the MC seriously knows how to wear a maid dress, and the artist is not shying away from it at all, better get used to it.

Dex-chan lover
Is not like she has any chances of winning, but letting herself be childhood friend zoned, instead of asserting dominance and making clear that she is his fiance, is not going to earn her any favors, if the manga were to be axed 3 chapters from now, that's as far as she would go

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes... Let's see how many she will atract now, and how much time it will take to the mc to notice that he has feelings for her, and how much time it will take to her start being swinged away by a lot of people, and then he fully realizes how much he needs her.

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see how Mamori pulls of that wedding dress. It seems Fuji wasn't quite sure how to decribe Mamori yet. She wasn't a friend, because he was a bad guy. And bad guys don't have friends.

It seems Ichika really is worried for Fuji, and understandably. He's been in all sorts of mischief lately. So of course she would blame the big girl for ruining him.

It seems like a pretty big coincidence that a wedding photographer was in the area, but this is a pretty big hotel, after all. Lots of things can be happening at the same time. It seems Mamori's more grown up physique was perfect for the wedding dresses. Let's see how she impresses Fuji and Ichika! Because of course she will.

The comedic beat of Mamori joining Fuji in saying she was his underling was really funny. Combined with all the misunderstandings Ichika had, this was quite the funny chapter after the serious one last time.

Dex-chan lover
:shamihuh: the entire plot is just some toilet paper wrapped around the excuse to ogle her.

Dex-chan lover
Good chapter but man that "My- Underling" did a number on our girl.

Keep doing your best sister..

:win:

Users who are viewing this thread